Saturday, November 22, 2008

DID IT ALL START HERE??

At times when I am laid up for whatever reason....... this week it is the left ankle that let go and I have a watermelon for a foot, on crutches, bed rest with leg elevated, ice, etc. At least no breaks found.........

I try to get my office in order and in doing so usually find something interesting.

Yesterday was one of those days and I came across some old pictrures.

Now we all know that the Barngoddess1 and I are into horses and wagons and stagecoaches, parades shows and family days at the farm.

I often wondered where we got started, and it turns out that this old photo from December of 1964 could shed some light on it.

The bus is the blurred head to the left, Jeep Junkie in front and Oleragtop to the rear.

Looks like they want to help rob the stagecoach at the next parade.


I also found out how the Jeep Junkie became famous as that great mechanical genius. This picture has been posted before, but



I STILL HAVE A SUPER C IN MY HAY BARN THAT NEEDS MECHANICAL HELP.





Sometimes it is good to go way back to the early days, 1955, December to be exact, could be 12/11 - a birthday bash, or 12/25 - Christmas time

Here is one to cherish; The Bus, BBB, and the Horsefarmer, in their younger years.



And I hope to provide a bit of education today. Ozark style

If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress? Congress

Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogen. Oxygen is pure gin, Hydrogin is gin and water.

And with all the bail outs and mergers, here are a few that will probably not happen:

Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush and WR Grace become:
Hale Mary Fuller Grace

Knott's Berry Farm and National Organization of Women??? Knott NOW

AND THAT'S WHAT I DID TODAY

CELEBRATE LIFE

No comments: