Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blah, Blah, Blah

Hi everyone!
I love how I keep telling myself that I will write more on the blog, but then life happens...
Anyways, this last weekend we had my little brothers birthday party.  I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I will put them up later.  It started off with a shooting party, where all of our friends and ourselves went out back to "play with our toys." 
After we got about halfway through our arsenal, we decided to take a break.  There we commenced the Nerf Gun War of the year.  (Honestly, it was just capture the flag.)  And we had all the adults and kids playing along with us.  (I think the adults had more fun than the kids did.)
I will post more later, but right now I am just wasting time in class because my website won't load. 
In Spanish, my teacher decided it was a wonderful idea to have everyone create a website as a portfolio.  And I have determined that I hate weebly.com.
Ah well,
Celebrate Life and Have Fun,
Pixie

No comments: