Sunday, September 26, 2010

A bunch of lies

Now I am not a politician, nor one of those guys who raise hell about what is going on in political campaigns.

But I am against guys who lie and stretch the truth.

Over at Roy Blunts campaign web site, he is bragging that "HE" was the one to push the "Concurrent Receipt" thru and get it passed.

BS to the nth degree........
Roy Blunt did not support Concurrent Receipt until after enough congressmen (and women) had committed to the bill.

If Roy Blunt was for concurrent receipt,

WHY DIDN'T HE MAKE IT FOR EVERYONE? Not just the ones who are 40% or more service connected.

I AM ONE OF THOSE VETERANS, WHO HAVE A DISABILITY THAT WAS DETERMINED TO BE "SERVICE CONNECTED" AND I WAS GRANTED 10%.

I ALSO SPENT 21 YEARS IN THE SERVICE..... 7 OF THOSE YEARS IN SUPPORT OF THE US MARINE CORPS, AND THE FOLLOWING YEARS ON SUBMARINES.

I RETIRED IN 1989, and was granted 10% disability in 1990.

10% of my retirement pay was deducted because of the disability. The VA gave me the 10%. So since 1990, 10% of my pay was lost, and would still be lost, if the VA had not reevaluated me in the past 3 years and determined my medical condition has degraded.

ROY BLUNT YOU DIDN'T HELP ME ONE DAMNED BIT........

When I emailed your office for support of the concurrent receipt for ALL retirees, I got not a single answer back....

To claim you ensured the Concurrent Reciept was passed is bullshit, like the rest of the crap you pull............................

Roy Blunt is a joker and a liar.....

Tom Lee
A retired disabled military member who is fed up with Blunt and his bs.......

No comments: