Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes, you all missed me I know... Lol

So, it has been forever since I have written a blog, so I will try to cover everything.  The reason I haven't written in a while is because I have to write a blog for school, cheerleading just got over, FCCLA, Academic team, and every other activity...

The Comets finished out our basketball season at a district game versus the Crane Pirates. They are our biggest rivals, and we lost by 1 point.  I am supper proud of our boys for the amazing season we had. 
My blog for school is in Reading, we do Book Talks, but that blog is closed. 
In Academic Team, for the most part our competitions are over, and we came in 3rd in our conference meet. 
In FCCLA; Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America, our sponsor wants me to run for office next year, which takes up a lot of time to prepare.  We have our State Conference in April, and she wants me to go.. I have to save money.... yay!!


Um, I think that is the gist of the last month or so....

We are all doing great up here, but it has been so cold!!!!! Freezing! Earlier today we have sleet, at 3:30 in the afternoon. Not cool.  Last week we only had 2 days of school due to snow days.

For all you who don't know, My mom and her boyfriend got engaged over the weekend! I am so happy for them!

Ok, I am done typing for a little bit.


Celebrate Life, don't forget, even if you are amazingly busy!

Pixie

1 comment:

Horse-farmer said...

good job, keep up the excellent writing
Grandpa