Thursday, September 3, 2009

AM I ONE OF THEM NOW?????

So today is Thursday, I take off and at 8:15 am the Barngoddess and Little Princess and I head to the City for a couple doctor appointments and pick up some parts for the "Home Away From Home", in anticipation of next week being in Tulsa all week.

Big Bad Bob is very familiar with that town, and probably can give me some pointers.. ie: where the local speed traps are... etc....

Anyway, trip was good, got the parts we needed, came home and put them on that "Home Away From Home" and then came in and looked at the Mail.

A*L*E*R*T*********************8

ENVELOPE FROM INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE............

PANIC TIME YET?????????????????????

With great apprehension I slowly opened the envelope and dicovered "HELL HAS NO FURRY LIKE THE IRS OWED AND A WOMAN SCORNED"

The great IRS has determined that my Military Retirement is now TAXABLE......
effective in the year of the Lord, 2007.............

Reading this multi page document I find horrors..............

YOU OWE THE IRS $2,910.00 plus interest and penalties.................

You should have heard this ex-submarine sailor's utterances upon reading that....
glad the Little Princess wasn't around.

So Now I have to get with the Accountant and figure out what the hell the IRS is attemping and what are they doing?????

I feel like I should be nominated for a Cabinet Post for I too am delinquent in my taxes........ or so the IRS says.......Heck maybe I can run for Roy Blunt's seat and get elected (he too owed taxes - that he didn't know he owed ... yeah and I got a bridge for sale).........

and the kicker...... I have till 9/30/09 to make the payment or get more penalties and more interest.............

I now know how Charlie Brown feels every time Lucy moves the football when he is ready to kick............... augggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

So to the Bus I say, your insurance was cancelled... but the IRS hitting me up again makes me madder.

Remembering back in 1990 I had to write a check for $24,500.00 m/l to the IRS after we returned from Hawaii. Capital gains was the word.. Accountant made a mistake that time too, and I had to write another check to the IRS for $8,800.00 m/l.

Damned thought I was finished with all that owing crap....

A poorer horsefarmer can only hope the IRS is wrong and I can again remember to

CELEBRATE LIFE

1 comment:

d5thouta5 said...

Eye o Eye o Eye o...
so off to work I go....
and to think....
people in their right mind
voted for this........

keep your fork handy.....
the best is yet to come.....