Thursday, September 3, 2009

Watch out Boys


Here is my Little Princess and Fabio.....

This was taken at the July American Miniature Horse Registry Show in Columbia Mo.


After looking at the mail (see previous post), I found this picture and all is now well at the Haven Lee Farm...........

But watch out boys, Grandpa has a twelveguage to keep you all in line.

Remembering this show, and the trails and tribulations of showing makes me

definitely want to

CELEBRATE LIFE

Sharks angel or Long roof, how do I make this scan full page, vice 1/4 page/////???
who cares, this gal is great and I love her so much.......

2 comments:

Angel said...

Dad,
Fixed picture and replaced it. Hope this is what you were wanting. And it is real easy to do, on my computer, but then agian I have all those real fancy toys, umm I mean important programs that allow me to do all my homework...yea thats it.
love, Angel

d5thouta5 said...

As for the boys that come calling..
plant two crosses in the front yard...keep the grass cropped close around them.....dig a hole about 6' long and 6" deep...when the visiting boys ask what the crosses mean....just explain those where the LAST boys that treated your baby wrong......

works everytime.....