Saturday, February 13, 2010

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING

JUST FOR YOU ALL DOWN THERE IN BLUE HAIR - WARM SUNNY - CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - LAND

Here are a couple of pictures that were taken on the farm this morning, around 9 AM,

Now mind you, the temp outside is 32 degrees F, so once I took these pictures, I made a pot of java, and mentally prepared to get dressed and hit it.

Alas in true fashion of the Gentleman Farmer, I went back to bed knowing I could get a couple more hours sleep while waiting for the mail to be delivered, so I could take my 4x4 out of the warm garage, drive to the mail box, pick up mail, and return to my warm garage.

Actually, the Barngoddess was still in bed, and I jumped back in with her for awhile.
So here are some pics from our backporch this morning. I imagine your place in Florida looks very similiar.

This place was covered in a Frost Fog this morning so here are the results:










and it is being warm here in Southwest Missouri, know you all down there are probably colder than we are, makes me laugh out loud.

John would say "Rub it in Tom". But after soooo many pics of Florida and sunny skies, etc, hope the Daytona isn't FROZEN out.

Keep warm and Celebrate Life by going to BBB's and jump in his pool.

No comments: