Saturday, June 16, 2012

Message From The Noble Assistant....

Hi everyone! Seems like you haven't heard from me in a while, so I thought I would check in. So, later on today, (it is really early in the morning,) we are heading down to Daytona, Florida to see the jeepjunkie, the olelongrooffan, and their families. Cannot wait!!!! Haha. In case you are wondering, yes, I have hacked my grandfaher's blog. But, what he doesn't know will not hurt him. Mwahahaha. I love it down here in the "Blue Hair State". I might have to join in on the name too, except probably purple. (Do not worry Mom, we will get it to where it comes out before school.) To all the people whom I have sent here to keep up with our little adventure, we will eventually have more pics of the life down here. I promise. If Papa will stop procrastinating. Well time to get off of here... Celebrate Life!!! The Noble Assistant

No comments: