Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bus out does me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok Bus, loved the AAA and Safety Ambulance photos.
Having spent 5 years on ambulances, and over 24 years on Fire response to emergency medical calls, you have finally trumped me.
Enjoyed the photos from AAA in Springfield.....

So to top that, name the year and who is in photo below.... extra points for year and where photo was taken...



Good luck you bloggers.............

BBB if you get this right, you win a free trip to Marionville MO in the midst of tornado season.............

Celebrate Life..

4 comments:

longrooffan said...

That would be the longrooffan, BBB and thejeepjunkie, circa 1965, 19 St. Charles Place, Shrewsbury, Missouri.

Busplunge said...

Yes, but where in the yard and what was the occasion?
Say, how about those nifty caps!
And BBB's chipped front tooth!

longrooffan said...

Jeez Bus, I was only 5 at the time!! If it were up to me, that cap would never have been on my head for that photo op...but I will venture Easter?

Horse-farmer said...

Guys you are off a few years

Photo says Dec 63

and NOT St Charles Place....