Sunday, February 1, 2009

A perfect day

Today started great.... and that theme continued all day...

Temp at 4:00 pm on the backporch 55 degrees and not a cloud in the sky....

Temp in the Bronc Garage a hot 65 degrees. Tee shirt and shorts weather working on the Broncs.... and still sweating up a storm.....

Temp in Florida.... cold and rainy.... looks like it could snow at any time....
that's from the Oleragtop so I imagine the temp is in the 50s.. with no sun to beach on.......

Now it is time to surf and search for more parts.......
been calling all around the country this afternoon......
Barngoddess says I have to put my ears on while telephoning cause I talk too loud....

So we had a perfect day, will be better after I get out of the hot tub and have a cool one to make it a beautiful day while we

Celebrate Life

No comments: