Thursday, February 5, 2009

DON'T BE A SHEEP IN A JEEP

Just for the Jeep and the Bus

Hey Bus -- we climbed rocks like this down on the Buffalo when we were a whole lot younger........ laughed remembering the climb down and then up and then down on that one raveen....

couldn't do it now, but

go to

www.Broncohut.com

click on adventures, and look at the pictures

AS FOR ME: I'd rather be in the mud and ponds with the jeep, the Kid, and the Long Roof, than doing what they are doing...........



these guys are crazier than I ever thought about being, even when I was 21 and not so sober..............

this is more my style....




am I seeing this picture correctly??? is the Jeep driving while the Long Roof is co-pilot???? doesn't the Long Roof ever DRIVE on something other than sand??????

Hey BBB, I seem to remember a time I took a VW bus and followed you down a long hill and across Turn Back Creek, because I couldn't get back up that long steep hill. Was following you in this same jeep.......... boy did the Barngoddess give me a ration of cow/horse manure on that one.......

it's great to be one of five who still enjoy the older vehicles and the need for mud, just plain old mud..............

To Bob, Jim, John, and Ed........thanks for the memories...........

tom

No comments: