Friday, December 4, 2009

What is he then???

My brother, who is a lot younger than me, but quite a bit bigger, runs a blog over at

http://oleragtop.blogspot.com/.

His post for today is:

Friday, December 4, 2009
Just To Let You Counters Know

Much like this occurrence, I am not the John in question....



And by knowing this olelongroof is not that pathetic allows me to


Well being the good older brother, I make it a point to editorialize his work.

I could not find the picture, nor any video of the john he says he is not in question with.

So I went and found a john that I think he is talking about.

Now the olelongroff goes by John-John to the neices and nephews, so it is fitting that I found a

JOHN-JOHN for him.



So here little bigger brother is your own John-John, and by giving you this gift I can

CELEBRATE LIFE

No comments: