Sunday, April 11, 2010

AH, MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR

YES YOU BLOGGERS, THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR THAT I JUST LOVE THE MOST.....

Uncle Sam gets his $913.00 more in taxes

Gov Jay gets his $961.00 more in taxes

Yes that is inaddition to the mighty sums that I have already paid to both of them for 2009 already.

Just love it when the great "Haven Lee Farm" makes money, that is until tax time.

So John-John, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, you have Tonto on your side paying those taxes.

Now if I could get Congressman Roy (THE JOKER) Blunt to get this grand old government of ours to pay my full retirement, and the sum for my disability (Service Connected), I would probably have to pay more taxes.
Hey Roy, if I send you a bunch of money will you do something for me... afterall the only people benefitting from your tour of office are you campaign financers...

Oh well, to be middle class, and help pay my fair share...

OH YEAH, thanks to George W. Bush for changing capital gains tax laws that rob from us middle class to pay the rich...

I only get pissy once a year, and it is usually around this time.

Jeep and LongRoof, temp 75 with mild breeze to keep cool, perfect CofC day......

tom

No comments: