Monday, April 19, 2010

What a ride

Well for this ole man it has been quite a ride, and one that I am forever grateful for having been along.

Now what am I talking about??

36 years ago today I went into an arrangement with that woman of my dreams.

Yep, the Barngoddess1 and I have been married for 36 years today.

On our thirtieth I gave her 30 red roses. But not this year...... nope no roses for her.

Instead I found a London Plane tree, about 6 feet tall, and we planted it square dab in the middle of our backyard. Yep something to mow around.......
yep every week of mowing I will have to drive around that tree.....

but the memory of what that tree represents will allow me to drive around that tree and

CELEBRATE LIFE

knowing I have spent 36 years with her by my side.

Happy Anniversary Viola.

Love tom

3 comments:

auxarc said...

Happy anniversary Tom and Vi. 36 years.. wow you guys are getting old. :) Ganey

longrooffan said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Sorry I missed it. Congrats.

d5thouta5 said...

Congradulations to your Bride.....
for lasting so long with one of us...

Happy Day to both of you....