Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's a beaut of a day

WELL it's has to be a Chamber day here in the Ozarks.

Bright blue sky, just a whifting of clouds way up there,

Temp is hovering around 50 on the back porch, had coffee sitting and watching the antics of the herd, just relaxing.

Now I am on the back porch (those of you that don't know = our back porch faces north} in sweat pants and tee shirt = warm sun just making me feel great....

So I get up and head for the stable to feed our little critters.....


AUGH AGHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP HELP HELP...............

As soon as I got around the side of the house the WIND hit me

Now in one of my favorite movies "they call the wind Maria" ....

NOT HERE TODAY... he**, call the wind BITTER BITTER DOWN RIGHT COLD

you all ain't never seen this old man run back into the house so fast.....

I am now sitting here in the den, carhart bibbers, sweat shirt, and my famous "Daytonna Prototype" hat on trying to warm up......

So much for dreaming that I was in the warm sunny land of Key West.....

So when I warm up, I guess I'll

STAY IN THE HOUSE UNTIL THE WIND DIES DOWN

and just

CELEBRATE LIFE

indoors style

No comments: