Monday, October 24, 2011

So Saturday 10/22 is suddenly here

After a cold week, and I mean cold, it got down to the low 50s a couple nights.

Along came Saturday, 10/22........

So the choice was difficult....

1. Stay home and sleep (Tom opts for this)
2. Head to the Birthplace of Speed to view the old cars (Longrooffan opts for this)
3. Stay home and improve the yard (Beachgoddess opts for this)

So after a long Thursday afternoon - we became legal residents of the Sunshine State.

It was determined what we would do this weekend.

If you went with Option 3 - guess what??? you won.................LOL

So up early Sat morning and head to the new Big Box Home Improvemet Store ... my new favorite place to visit........ Joey Lagono's sponsor.....

(Heck John, I can't write as well as you, nor can I remember all the fancy words for such places. All I know is I get 10% off at that store)

Pick up some concrete, some grass, some wood chips..... and presto

the Beachgoddess has her own garden area, sidewalk and grass included..........



And that's what was done all day Saturday...... and on Sunday....

well this old man rested........

And that is how we Celebrated Life this past weekend....

Back to work today to rest up for next weekend.......

Longroof, I may come down to rest up ....... working too hard up here

No comments: