Friday, December 28, 2012

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi!  If you didn't notice by my amazing title, we have snow!!! Earlier in the season, we had a small amount of snow in the mid-morning, but it was melted by the time I got out of school....
This is a picture that I took to show off the great Missouri snowfall of winter 2012-2013.  As you can see, we have anywhere between a half inch and two inches, I don't really know..... :)

I walk out the front door to see if I can get a good picture, and this is what I saw. I was too great an opportunity to pass up.  Especially considering the little bird did not move the entire time I was out there.


I just figured I would share with y'all the joy of this "first" snowfall.

With Love,
Pixie
 

1 comment:

Horse-farmer said...

Hey that looks toooooooooo cold, and no we don't want to suck it up and put up with the cold.
We are in Birmingham and it's just down right cooooooooooooollllllddd.
See you later
Papa