Monday, December 17, 2012

YOUR NEW YEARS EVE ASSIGNMENT

OK ALL YOU FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS..........

THE BARNGODDESS HAS SPOKEN............

YOUR ASSIGNMENT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE IS TO TURN THE TELEVISION ON,

FIND THE FOOTBALL GAME BETWEEN

THE TULSA HURRICANES AND THE IOWA STATE CYCLONES

THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED AT  "THE LIBERTY BOWL" situated in Memphis, Tenn.

THE GAME STARTS AT 2:30 PM.

WHY??????

Well you will be looking for the Tom Lee clan ......... we'll will be on the Tulsa side.

Alas to say that I would rather be on Iowa State's side (as the Gentleman farmer was a graduate of that great college).

Grandson Shawn Norman (# 11) is a member of the Tulsa Hurricanes Varsity Team.

Viola and Tom are driving up from Florida.
Michele and Kevin and Travis are heading down fm Kansas City.
Stephanie, Jaycee and Derek are coming in from Marionville.

Shawn comes in early with the team to get climatized to Memphis.

So we will be somewhere in the stands watching.  

Let me know if you see us!   The last time I was on national TV, Steph and Jaycee were watching and saw brother John and I at the racetrack.

Later all, and keep us posted if you see us...................

tom and viola

ps: I am bringing my carharts so I can stay warm.... maybe a couple blankets toooo.
I hear it snows in Memphis.

No comments: