Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday 12/2

Folks,
Aafter a cold week, the weather has finally cooperated and is now more like Florida weather should be.
TEmp now is in mid 70s, and its 1030 am.
Nary a cloud in the sky,
think I will go to the golf course and see if I can hit that little white ball.

I remember DAD one time told me that golf is a wonderful walk in the country side spoiled by a little white ball.

I also remember my Daughter Sam telling me golf courses are a perfect waste of a good pasture.

So being howse I am almost retired, I think I'll take a walk in the country side thru that perfect pasture and hit a few.

I do remember when Vi and I first got our small acreage near Republic MO, I mowed a golf course in the grass.  I think it was 4 holes, don't remember exactly, but we had the family out and all played golf.
Now taking that ten acre pasture and mowing didn't help, I think we lost about 50 golf balls that day.  Was finding them for months after.

Anyway, what's going on in your neck of the woods????

tom and viola

No comments: