Saturday, November 29, 2008

OUR NEW KITCHEN ISLAND BAR

Well, it never seems to amaze me what I can get done when the Barngoddess1 is helping. I only did construction, and the Barngoddess1 did all the sanding, staining and poly urehaning. Of course the Little Princess was in there sanding away too. She did a great job helping.

Anyway, after spending most of the week laying around with foot on ice and elevated, I finally got the metal bar top holders in place and the bar is done.

Well, it's done, but the floor trim is still being crafted over at the Ozarks Workshop of Jim (not the Bus).

So the olelongroof fan is out looking all over the birthplace of speed for a 66 bronco for me, and I enjoyed our phone call as he walked the infield today.

Here is the pic of the bar, and the top.
Hope you enjoy it.



And this is the top, made of maple, the grain is exceptional.


1 comment:

longrooffan said...

Very Nice!! You guys did a great job on that island and it turned out fantastic.