Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I fold..................

In my last blog I talked about setting up a race car and traveling to Tampa to race against BBB and his Deere Race Car. I would employ the Bus, the Jeep, the Long Roof and Barngoddess to make this come to pass.

Since that blog:

BBB has come out talking about buying another race car.........

and the

the JEEP let me down hard by stating:

"First off....there is no way I can afford to get into a race war with the Deere racing team...........just can't afford to race with the big dogs so I'm gonna stay on the porch for this one."

it was even harder for me when

the Ole Long Roof chimed in

"By the way, if there was a way to hang that thing from the ceiling, I would. I am out of wall space!!"


AND THEN BBB SHOWED US WHO THE REST OF PACK WOULD BE



And finally, BBB lets the truth out of the bag concerning the Jeep and the Long Roof


Jeep, you and Long Roof are part of the Lee Brother's John Deere Racing Team.


Guys how could you????? And I was going to pay with more lites and more Humphrey water than BBB......................

Where is the Bus? Are you and the Barngoddess still with me???????

aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: