Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Comes Early, then it's on the road again

Santa comes tonight for the Little Princess and the Horse farmer.
Barngoddess1 has to wait till Saturday.

So tomorrow is Christmas Day, and the Barngoddess1 and I will, as Willie crones
"On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again"

tuned with Jerry Lee Lewis rock
"east bound and down, loaded up and trucking, long way to go, but a short time to get there, eastbound just let us truckers roll"

tuned with Lee Marvin
"Where'm I going I don't know, when I'm leaving I ain't certain, all I know is I am on my way, got a dream boy, got a song, paint your wagon and come along"

I promise the Long Roof Fan that I will take pictures on this trip.
I also just read the weather reports, pictures maybe of piles of that white stuff.

To all our friends and acquantances, family and close family, may your Christmas and New Years be merry and calm, may your days be filled with happiness and all.

This year has been trying, yet encouraging. Next year will be even better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


See you all later.
Horse-farmer and the Barngoddess1

2 comments:

Busplunge said...

Yippee Kiy Oh Kiy Aye!

Let' er Buck!

Ride that Bronco!!

Jim

sarinawilson23 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.