Friday, March 20, 2009

The Bus has taught me well....

So the Bus in running for public office has taught me well. I took notes and watched as he progressed through those long campaigns.

I have taken his advice and have been putting forth my two cents worth to my Senators and Congressman, both the DC group and the State group.

So here I am, reading my Friday emails and find that I have been invited to meet with Crystal Quade of Senator McCaskill's team. And it's in Aurora no less.

Dear Mr. Lee:

My name is Crystal Quade and I am a Staff Assistant for Senator Claire McCaskill. I will be in your area on Thursday, March 26th from 1:00-2:30 at the Heritage Harmony House, 700 Hudson, Aurora on behalf of the Senator. Please stop by and express your thoughts and concerns. If you have any questions, please reply to this email or call my office at 417-868-8745.
Sincerely,
Crystal Quade
Staff Assistant
Office of Senator Claire McCaskill


You can bet your sweet booties that I will try to excuse myself from work that day and meet Ms Quade and discuss some of my concerns with the Country today.

So Bus you taught me well...........

No comments: