Monday, March 30, 2009

What else is going on

So my Noble Assistant is also busy doing other things that require a lot of attention to detail. But I'll let her explain:





So, it's me, Little Princess. Grandma and I made a clay pot. I know you are wondering why the heck we made a pot for. The answer was that I had to do it for art.

First we gathered the ingredients, 1 cup water, 1 cup flour, 2 tsp. cream of tartar, 1/4 cup salt, and 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, we had to get a meduim size pot (cooking pot), to put it in. We kept stirring it till it got too hard. We let ut set for 15 minutes the had to knead it.

then we went at it. we started sculpturing it so that when we got done we felt like we would never get up, it was that hard.

Uncle jon-jon, Uncle Ed when you come back up we will try to have a suvernier for you both.

1 comment:

d5thouta5 said...

sounds like a deal....I'd like my mine to be able to hold about 12 ounces of liquid....if possible..
chilled, not shaken...sounds like a lot of fun was had during this project, and good job kid...